Our roof window blinds are manufactured to perfectly fit a variety roof windows, making them an excellent option for protecting homes and offices from bright light and creating a better sense of privacy
Our roof window blinds are a subtle but effective way of ensuring privacy for your home or office and controlling how much light, heat and glare is entering the space.
At PH Blinds & Curtains, we supply blinds that are manufactured to perfectly fit VELUX, FAKRO, Dakstra and Keylite roof windows, which come in a wide range of textures, colourways and patterns to choose from.
Have a look at some of our stunning work with made-to-measure roof window blinds.
Contact One Of Our Professionals To Discuss Your Roof Window Blinds Solutions Today
Our gallery features just a few examples of our fitted roof window blinds, and our showroom in Cheshire provides even more options to browse. We are open six days a week and are happy to discuss your ideas. If you would like more information or to book a home visit from one of our specialists, call 01606 781 953 and we’ll be happy to help.
Roof Window Blinds FAQs
Our VELUX, FAKRO, Dakstra and Keylite roof blinds are designed to perfectly sit inside or outside the window recess. No matter the pattern, texture or colourway, our team of window dressing specialists are expertly trained to create made-to-measure blinds perfect for your roof window.
Our specialists know the ins and outs of perfectly fitting blinds to your roof window so you can achieve the desired effect for your home or office.
- Peel off the sticky strip tape along the top of the blinds cassette
- Position the cassette and press it firmly into place on the window recess
- Using a hand screwdriver, secure the cassette into place using the screws provided
- If needed, adjust the bottom bar to ensure that it is centred with the blind
- Insert the side rails one at a time and use a hand screwdriver and screws to secure them into place
- Operate your blind by tilting the bottom bar towards the window and raising and lower the blind as desired
Over time, your roof window blinds will collect dirt or dust, so it is important to clean them every now and again. Vacuum cleaning and sponge cleaning are the best way to keep your roof window shades in pristine condition.